Norwich FRCS Course 23-24th April 2020
NORWICH FRCS (TR & ORTH)
23rd and 24th April
Applications are invited for the
The Norwich FRCS Course is a highly regarded course and has been running since 1987
- Two days of short/intermediate clinical cases and vivas, all under exam conditions
- Dedicated clinical sessions include hands, spine, foot/ankle and paediatrics
- Faculty include past examiners for the FRCS (Orth)
- Over 11 domains in feedback, the last course was rated as good or excellent in 98% of responses
- Places limited to 18 candidates ensuring a high faculty: candidate ratio
- Applicants must have successfully completed part I prior to the course start date.
Apply by submitting your CV to:
Miss Helen Chase and Mr Warwick Chan, Course Convenors
Email: [email protected]
The call for applications closes on 01/03/20, or sooner if all places are allocated.