- Describe XR, what is the diagnosis, tell me about the condition.
- What is aetiology/pathog?
- Name a classification for acute slips
- What is chronic slip?
- What is treatment of acute slips?
- What are the complications?
- What is option for chronic slips?
- What is the risk of Dunn osteotomy?
- What has happened to this SUFE?
- What is differential for this XR excluding SUFE?
- What is the management
Welcome to the FRCSOrtho site. Each week we release a case from our question bank to help you prepare for your FRCS Tr and Orth exam. The question bank continues to grow and we now have over 350 questions. Please also look at our sample questions.
We hope you have enjoyed this question. Please register to FRCS Tr & Orth Viva Question Bank Access to discover the answer to these questions, and many more questions. We hope you enjoy the largest FRCS Tr & Orth question bank and we wish you every success in your FRCS Orth exam!
FRCS Ortho Team